Product Reorder Wizard
The Product Reorder Wizard facilitates the replenishment of depleted inventory through transfers or purchases.
Navigate to Products > Products.
- Select the "More Options" icon and select "Reorder Wizard".
- A pop-up window will appear as shown below.
- Select a Stock Location from the drop down list.
- By default, "Transfer from Other Stock" is the only available selection here. The "Create PO from Preferred Vendor" feature will be released at a later date.
- Click "Next" to continue.
- On the next screen, the products that meet the specified criteria are displayed, ie: stock that is below the reorder level at the selected stock location.
- Select the check box next to the product(s) in which stock will be transferred.
- Click on the "Transfer From" box to select a stock location.
- Enter the quantity to be transferred in the "Transfer Qty" field.
- Click the "Next" button to continue.
- Several options are presented on the next screen:
- SAVE AS... - Saves the table shown on screen to a CSV file.
- TRANSFER - Transfers the stock in "From" location to "To" location.
- Also creates a Ship Order for all "From" and "To" transfers with line items sorted alphabetically by Product Code.
- CANCEL - cancels the request.
- For this example, we selected "TRANSFER".
- Once the transfer is complete, navigate to Shipping & Receiving > Shipping to "Ship" the transferred stock from the "From" location.
- After the stock has been shipped, navigate to Shipping & Receiving > Receiving to receive the stock in the "To" location.