Front Office - How It Works
The Workflow Picture below provides an overview of a typical business process to manage the Front-Office operations of the business - demonstrating the Customer Management, Marketing Campaigns for lead generation, Sales Cycle Management for customer acquisition combined with the Order Management and Customer Support modules.
The various steps outlined in this process are:
- 1. Customer & Leads Database is tapped along with customer buying patterns to identify target customers for marketing campaign.
- 2. Marketing Campaigns to generate leads or draw customers to product catalogs or promotions.
- 3. Outbound calls and activities to existing customers or new leads
- 4. Sales cycle process nets repeat or new customers
- 5. Creation of Sales Order or orders from sales channels - Customer, Order Details
- 6. Handling of any Customer Support items in the context of the customer or order