System Requirements & Technology
The AGILIRON Business Management Solution Suite is delivered using a hosted Software As A Service model. As a result the system requirements for using the solution are fairly minimal allowing for complete access anytime, anywhere.
The specific system requirements are:
- PC running Windows XP/Vista/7/8 ® OR Apple Mac running Mac OS X 10.x ® - 2.0 Ghz or higher CPU, 1GB or higher RAM, Display Dimensions 1024x768 or higher Web Browser Software - Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 11.0 or higher and Apple Safari 5.0 or higher are supported.
- Broadband Internet Connection (DSL, Cable or equivalent)
- QuickBooks ® integration requires QuickBooks Pro 2009 or higher running on a Windows XP/Vista/7 PC
- Integration with online marketplaces (e.g. eBay) requires a seller account with the marketplace and secure access from the AGILIRON solution to your marketplace account (documented instructions are available).
- For Retail POS hardware requirements, please Contact Us.
- AGILIRON solution suite is built on the robust and reliable LAMP (Linux OS, Apache Web Server, MySQL Database, PHP server side programming language) open source server modules that power some of the biggest internet sites like Google and Yahoo.
- For security purposes, all access to and interactions with the AGILIRON solution suite uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology for server authentication, encryption of data transfer and encoding of transactions across the internet.
- Every business customer is provided with a database exclusively allocated for your business.
- The AGILIRON service is hosted and run on redundant failover systems with regular backups of your business database (see our Service Level Agreement for specific terms of service). You no longer have to worry about hard disk crashes or computer failures. You are leveraging a world class IT infrastructure to run your business, all our servers run on the Amazon Web Services cloud computing infrastructure.