Scalable Custom Development Services
- For most customers, the Standard Agiliron Solution Suite includes everything needed to efficiently run their business. However, we recognize that some businesses have unique needs and may require specific features, customizations, integrations, designs, automations, training etc.
- To cater to the unique needs of your business, Agiliron offers a wide range of Professional Services. The Agiliron staff of experts will work with you to define your needs, develop a specification and plan to capture the requirements, then manage the execution and delivery of these services to meet your implementation timelines.
Professional Services could include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Customization of Connectors to Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento & WooCommerce
- Design Themes for B2C and B2B Webstores
- Barcode Label Design and Customization
- 3PL Integration for Fulfillment
- Supplier Integration for Purchasing
- API Integration to Connect to external Applications
- Zapier Integration to Connect to Marketing Automation Tools
- Custom Validations during Sales or Quotes
- Automations and Triggers for Specific Business Flows
- Business Specific Internal Approval Workflows
- Training for New Teams
- and much more…
Agiliron Developer Integration and API Resources
Once you schedule a consultation, your Account Executive will connect you with an Onboarding Specialist to discuss your project plan.
1. Requirements Specification
Your Onboarding Specialist will then draft a Specification of Work based on the requirements gathered from you. This draft will be shared with you for review, updates and specification approval.
2. Proposal Development
With a finalized specification, the Onboarding Specialist will work with Engineering team and Account Executive to develop a Proposal and present that to you. This proposal will include Time Estimates and Cost Estimates for your review, edits and final approval.
Once the project is approved, resources are assigned based on the nature of the work and services and work commences immediately. The Onboarding Specialist will share a project plan with you and keep you updated on the progress. Once sufficient progress has been made, a progress update call will be scheduled to walk you through the work completed and collect any feedback so these can be accommodate before the work is completed.
4. Quality Assurance
The changes implemented are passed to the QA team for Testing and Validation. If any defects are found they are sent back to engineering to be addressed and then retested. Once QA is complete, this project is ready to be delivered to you.
5. Deployment and Training
Depending on the type of Services completed, if Training of your employees is needed that is scheduled with your team. They will have a chance to try this out in a sandbox and be comfortable before the changes go live. On the agreed upon timeline, the changes are deployed to your live Agiliron instance and incorporated into your daily operations.