Business Customization - How It Works
The Workflow Picture below provides an overview of the typical process to setup and customize the AGILIRON solution to map to operations within your business.
The company definition, product definition and configuration, accounting framework setup followed by the addition of product inventory, pricing information, sales channel configuration and customer/vendor are highlighted.
The top half of the picture identifies the various steps for customizing the AGILIRON Solution and the bottom half of the picture outlines the steps to configure the system with business specific information:
- 1. Company Information entered along with identifying the inventory stock locations, supported shipping methods and employees and organizational roles.
- 2. Product Information including desired category configuration, supported manufacturers, inventory management methodologies, product attributes that need to be tracked and creation of any matrix items (e.g. color, size) to support the product types.
- 3. QuickBooks Import is an optional step that allows a business that is using QuickBooks for accounting to import information that makes Accounting setup in AGILIRON a snap.
- 4. Accounting Setup includes the setup of GL accounts to support accounting activities, tax rates and agencies to associate with orders, supported payment methods used by the business and integration with QuickBooks if that is the preferred accounting system for the business.
- 5. Product Catalog & Inventory Addition can be accomplished by either importing this information from your existing systems (.csv format) or creating them anew in the AGILIRON system.
- 6. Price Books Creation to support the various pricing models supported by the business (by sales channels, by customer etc.)
- 7. Sales Channel Creation & Product Addition is used to identify and integrate the various sales channels that the business will sell through along with populating these channels with the product and pricing information that will be sold through the respective channels.
- 8. Customer Addition can be accomplished by either importing this information from your existing systems (.csv format) or creating them anew in the AGILIRON system.
- 9. Vendor Addition can be accomplished by either importing this information from your existing systems (.csv format) or creating them anew in the AGILIRON system.
Business Customization Workflow