- Day to day operations of the business consuming resources?
- Facing increasing commissions and cost of sales?
- Looking for better ways to communicate with customers and increase sales?
- Lacking affordable technology infrastructure to manage B2B E-Commerce?
- Password Protected Access, Tiered Pricing, Quick Ordering Matrix, Minimum Orders
- Lacking expertise in selling thru new sales channels?
- Looking to sell B-stock or overstock inventory online?
AGILIRON can help - Please Contact Us to explore ways to grow your B2B E-Commerce revenues, streamline your B2B E-Commerce business processes and reduce your operating costs.
The B2B E-Commerce landscape is dynamic and rapidly evolving; for businesses this means adapting and responding quickly to the ever changing nature of search marketing and the fragmentation of a few centralized marketplaces to more niche or focused marketplaces and social networks that draw increasing number of customers.
For most B2B E-Commerce businesses keeping up with these trends and changes can be a challenge; you want your products to be in front of customers wherever they shop but the infrastructure and the wherewithal to do that do not come easy or cheap -
- Understanding and developing the expertise to take advantage of the new marketplaces or trends
- Managing manual processes to interface to them
- Handling the complexity around managing merchandising, inventory, pricing, order and feedback streams
The AGILIRON Integrated B2B E-Commerce Management Suite with a hosted Software As A Service delivery model is squarely aimed at addressing the pain points, eliminating these barriers to entry, growth and expansion and helping B2B E-Commerce businesses compete effectively and succeed in the face of changing B2B E-Commerce business environment.
The different Product Editions bring together combinations of capabilities at appropriate price points to meet the technology needs and pricing flexibility of businesses in different stages of growth from inception to maturity. B2B E-Commerce Businesses can begin with any of the product editions and upgrade to a more advanced edition of the product over time as the goals and needs of the business dictate.
If you are considering complementing your online sales by establishing a retail presence or catalog sales, the process to get started and set the ball rolling is a snap...use the same product profiles, add new store profiles and you will have the infrastructure to manage the retail stores and catalog sales in minutes! To learn more, check out Solutions for Retail companies - we make it easy to get going!
The AGILIRON Integrated B2B E-Commerce Management Suite delivers seamless management of multiple B2B E-Commerce sales channels while integrating the Back-Office and Front-Office functions to streamline operations.
The online channels could include
- One or more Fully integrated B2B or B2C AGILIRON Web Store(s) hosted by AGILIRON
- One or more B2B or B2C Remote Web Store(s) hosted by your solution provider
- Online marketplaces like eBay...the supported marketplaces will expand in the future
AGILIRON facilitates the unified management of these B2B E-Commerce channels that the business participates in by providing capabilities for:
- Product Merchandising - Choose which products to sell thru which channel and the product profiles ...upload the pictures, inventory, descriptions only once
- Price Books - Select the appropriate pricing for the channel - sale or auction formats (depending on the supported formats in the respective channel); take advantage of channel specific options
- Order Management - Transactions from all channels are captured in real time - Orders, Customers
- Back-Office and Front-Office operations - order management, payment, fullfillment, customer support and accounting processes
- Channel Management - Define, configure and manage all your B2B E-Commerce sales channels thru a single integrated interface and auto-sync products, pricing and inventory information from the Back-Office
Offer a consistent branded buying experience to your customers across all sales channels - Addition or experimentation of new sales channels and reaching new customer marketplaces has never been easier!
AGILIRON B2B or B2C Web Store
- Hosted by AGILIRON
- Hosting cost included in AGILIRON service subscription pricing
- One vendor to go to for all your B2B E-Commerce solution needs
- Tight integration with AGILIRON Back-Office and Front-Office modules
- Complete mapping of Product Catalog, Pricing and other feature sets to Web Store
- Do not have to maintain, learn and support two different systems as they evolve over time
Remote Web Store
- Hosted by Your Web Store Solution Provider
- Integrate seamlessly with AGILIRON Back-Office and Front-Office modules, take advantage of AGILIRON interface for catalog management, product pricing, fulfillment, accounting and other functions
- Retain your investment in current store implementation and employee training
- Less disruption to your business and customers of current store
- Focus on capabilities that bring immediate value to business as opposed to replacement of existing working solutions - quick transition & ROI, transition existing solutions over time as it makes sense for your business
eBay Marketplace & eBay Stores
- One click access to the large eBay marketplace as a sales channel in AGILIRON system
- Integrate seamlessly with AGILIRON Back-Office and Front-Office modules
- Take advantage of AGILIRON interface for your listing and monitoring progress of bids
- Support for all pricing formats - Chinese/Dutch auctions, Fixed Prices, Reserve, Buy it Now
- Real-time capture of customer queries, completed transactions, customer feedback